Volunteer for Don’t Judge My Family
The Conservatives want to “send a signal” that marriage is better than any other kind of relationship. We need your help to send a signal back – don’t judge my family!
It’s going to be a busy few months for Don’t Judge My Family, the campaign against the marriage tax allowance, which is why we’re looking for two volunteers to help make sure the policy never gets through. The roles are voluntary and flexible on time commitment, depending on both the needs of the campaign and the time volunteers are able to dedicate.
- Passionate about stopping the marriage tax allowance and promoting families of all shapes and sizes
- Has experience in one or all of the following campaigns skills: media, social media, parliamentary affairs, policy, briefing, blogging
- Quick to learn
- Works under own initiative with a can-do attitude
- Well organised
- Experience of working on a similar campaign
- Good links to any of the political parties
- Specialist expertise in one or all of the following campaigns skills: media, social media, parliamentary affairs, policy, briefing, blogging
This is a fantastic opportunity to get stuck into a high profile campaign and make a difference.
To have an informal chat, contact us on email@example.com with your details.